How to Get Kicked Off of Tunetradr
Here at tunetradr, we can refuse content for any reason. Here’s the thing though, our company isn’t successful unless our artists are successful. We never want to remove a user from our service, but when we do it’s necessary to keep our service available for everyone who wants to use it.
Here are 5 sure-fire(d) ways of getting fired from Tunetradr. Use this info to keep your music live, and your account active
1. Fraudulent streaming
2. Copyright infringement
3. Abusive language to our staff
4. Hate speech and/or Hateful to the brand
- Tunetradr has a zero-tolerance policy for fraud. This means we will remove all submissions immediately if we detect that you are engaging in fraudulent behavior. Any funds in your account will be frozen and we will also close any additional accounts you make.
- Streaming Abuse: using bots or humans to stream your own music to gain money and / or followers. This includes using service that guarantees you streams / plays on a partner. These services use bot farms to stream your content and using them will result in a permanent ban from Tunetradr and from partner sites. JUST SAY NO
- Financial Fraud: Using stolen credit cards on our service or to purchase your own music (yes, this is real)
- Grossly misrepresenting who you are or what your music is: Don’t upload other artists’ music, don’t pirate music, don’t use artist names that would make people think you’re someone you’re not. Just be yourself!
2.) Copyright / Trademark Infringement
- “I’m really frustrated at this situation, I missed my release date because you made a mistake. How can we fix this?”
- “I don’t think you read my email carefully. What I’m asking is…..”
- Contacting our official socials to ask about a situation and / or policy
- “You’re an idiot, you completely ruined my release. I’m going to contact your manager and get you fired
- Contacting staff on personal social media accounts
- Harassing/spamming our official socials / asking followers to harass/spam our official socials
- Asking for our staff’s personal information